Show Touch Ups were created exclusively by Shapley’s specifically for horses. This incredible product covers stains, scars, blemishes and flaws on your horse’s coat. It can also be sprayed in tails to create a fuller appearance. Show Touch Ups are a must have for any horse competing or whenever you want to improve the appearance of your horse.
Show Touch Ups are safe and effective to use. They will not wash off in the rain, smear, clump or wipe off. They are easily removed by an oil based product such as Shapley’s Hi Gloss. Do not use an oil based fly spray over the color as it will remove and cause color to run. Show Touch Ups can also wear off your horse’s hair causing no damage.
Show Touch Ups produce a natural look and feel. They are available in 8 colors to perfectly match your horse’s coat. They are excellent to hide any stains or blemishes on horses in halter, conformation or performance classes at shows. The White Touch Up is incredible for making white markings on your horse pop and for covering any stains.
Simply spray the Show Touch Up on to your horse’s coat or tail in an even layer. Add color layer by layer until it matches the surrounding hair or completely covers the stain. Keep can about 12 inches from horse as you are spraying. Use a cloth to apply to horse’s head and in the case of white markings cover the surrounding darker hair with towel, tape or the like to keep white spray from getting on dark hair.
Show Touch Ups are available in 10 oz aerosol cans.
The colors are available in Black, White, Dark Brown, Medium Brown, Chestnut, Sorrel, Palomino, and Gray.
- Spray hair evenly from a distance of 8-12 inches away.
- To keep from spraying color onto an area of another color, place plastic wrap, tape, or a towel over the hair not to be colored.
- Show Touch Ups will not wash away in the rain. The lighter colors will wash out with shampoo but to completely remove you need to use an oil based product like Shapley’s Hi Gloss to break down the color and remove it.
- Be careful using an oil based product such as Hi Gloss or fly spray after you apply the color as it will cause the color to run.
- Show Touch Ups can wear off with no harm to the hair.
- Show Touch Ups will add volume when sprayed in a tail.
- If you need to blend in to the surrounding hair, you can spray the blemished area with Show Touch Up and then brush over it with a hard brush to help color blend in.
- You can also spray the colors into a disposable container and mix colors until you get the perfect match. It will then need to be applied with a brush.